On mountain mornings the wood smokes curls round and round

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Dance

I love to do my happy dance. I just jump right up and dance around my computer. Many things make me do my happy dance but the greatest of these is getting something done right with this devil computer. I have found out how to post some scrapbook pages on this blog in the spot where I want them. Yes, my friends that is a major task for me to have accomplished.



Also, today I finished making my lesson two page in my digi class ( never got back to finishing it yesterday duh!) and killed two birds with one stone. I did the page for James and Anne's going away album and this finishes the album. Now I can put it together and get it sent off. Here is the last page:

Now, it might take me a few days to get it sent off. We had another major snow storm and Ms. Pinewoodtoo doesn't drive in ice and snow anymore, no sirree Bob I don't!

I also think about doing my happy dance when the sun finally shines through, when my hubby's cat decides to look at me, when I know all my family are tucked safe and sound in their little beds on a cold snowy night, when this devil computer doesn't bounce me out of Pogo Games, when my hubby cooks dinner and oh well, just about all the time I guess.

Is sure good to laugh and smile and I have heard the rumor that it will increase your life span. Most days I'm all for that. Here is a list of some things that might make you smile and please feel free to jump up and do your happy dance. If you're at work tell your boss that I gave you permission!

*Red meat is not bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

*Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

*A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

*Turtles can breathe through their butts.

* You are not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

Amazing fact of the day: There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Ljonezy said...

oh ann - the green fuzzy meat is too funny. ok so how do you get the pics where you want them? it drives me crazy trying to do that. let me know!!!

Anonymous said...

ljonezy,
You just put your curser on it and left click and then drag it to where you want it. When you are dragging it looks like a little postage stamp.

Jackie said...

Very great...love your little funnies....