On mountain mornings the wood smokes curls round and round

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Beginning a blog

After much deliberation I decided to begin a blog. Heck, why not? I love to write and I love to take pictures. It is just the mechanics of the computer that get in my way! I would like to put pictures on here and scrapbook pages that I admire and tell about life at 7000' elevation. It is snowing now but not too heavy. We have had two really big snows this season with 15+ inches. I was in Phoenix last week with my mother-in-law. She had a short stay in the hospital. I thought it was cold for Phoenix.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yay, great job, Ann! I'm thrilled you have your own forum to rant and rave. ;) I'll be a regular lurker, so writer beware!!!!

Unknown said...

Nice job! Maybe this will get me to start my own blog... ;)

Way to go and keep the posts coming!

-James

smokie said...

Great job piney! Now i can keep up with what's going on in your neck of the woods when you not in mine :-) Have fun!

LivE said...

hi ann! love your photos and am so glad you have a blog now!!! will come and visit, so keep writing and keep posting those photos and LOs! great job, my friend! ;)

smokie said...

Ok, I'm not doing that exercise just yet, too tired and my head already hurts! Great to see your day to days. Keep up the great work!