- went to my eldest grandson's birthday party dinner, he turned 10
- went to see the movie, "The Bucket List", it was pretty good.
- went out to dinner at a new restaurant, Bella Donna, it was real good but $$$
- made all the arrangements for my sorority Valentine's luncheon at Olive Garden
- went out to lunch with hubby
- did the 30 minute challenge for my digi scrapbook class, will post it below
Plus all the usual ends and outs of just living. Whew! just makes me tired listing it.
It is snowing again. Supposed to get up to 16 inches by noon tomorrow. Looks like it might make it.
Here is the scrapbook page I made for my 30 minute challenge. We had to take the pictures and edit them. Then had 30 minutes from that point to post the page to the gallery. The theme was, "This makes Me Happy".
Thought you'd like to know:
The world's oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old.
Have a good one.!