On mountain mornings the wood smokes curls round and round

Friday, April 2, 2010

It's trying to be spring

Today is pretty nice. It was nice earlier in the week but woke up to snow on Thursday morning, enough to cause a 2 hour snowday delay in the school. Will be pretty windy over Easter they say. I have a theory about wind in Flagstaff staff It blows pretty hard whenever the seasons change. I like to say, " It blows in the spring ( or whatever season is approaching. Here is one of my scrapbook pages that I am going to use to enter the Jessica Sprague CT tryouts.


This page is from 2007 and it is one of my favorites from one of my favorite vacations.

Have a great Easter (don't eat too much) and remember:
A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Balinda said...

great LO to submit..
love that random bit of knowledge, and here I was thinking my hubby produced more gas that anything on earth =)