On mountain mornings the wood smokes curls round and round

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Leavings

Christmas has come and gone. We had a very nice one. It was quiet and fun. We went with the kids and grandkids to ride the Polar Express. That was very cool. Christmas Eve the kids and grandkids came over and we had "eats", played cards and games and exchanged presents with each other. I was sick over Christmas with a bad cold so it was good to be low key. My son was in the hospital for two days and had some surgery. That was no fun. He got out on Dec 16th so had some time to recuperate before Christmas. Here are two pages that I've made for my Daily Decembers. When I am all finished I will have 75 pages as I am doing three separate ones. You might ask if I am crazy and the answer to that would be yes. I am just starting day 22 out of 25 so only 12 more pages to do. These will cover Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The ones here are a Christmas Cameo, Day 21 for my Tiffany Tillman daily and one from Jessica Sprague's Holidays in Hand about the polar express.

No comments: