On mountain mornings the wood smokes curls round and round

Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Remains of the Day

Been awhile since we got together, hasn't it! I have been either incredibly busy or entirely disorganized or both. I will go with the "Or both". I have some Easter pages to share with you and a list of 10 things I love right now. Last Monday, March 31, I started Jessica's advanced class, Digi: In Deep and the ACDSee organizing class. No, I have not lost my mind it's backed up on a disk somewhere. But, it has been over-whelming. We went to Prescott this week-end to see Bill Cosby. He was preforming a one-man show at Yavaipai Community College. He was absolutely the best. I about wet my pants laughing so hard at his sketch about Stovetop Stuffing.
We made a week-end out of it and stayed at Prescott in the Pines B&B. The weather was nice but windy.

Here are the Easter pages:





The grandkids went to Camp Verde for Easter with their other grandparents so my girls had to take the pictures. I found some good ones to use on these two layouts. They are my first layouts for my Digi: In Deep class.

Here is a layout I made for a challenge at SugarPlumPaperie. It was really fun to do.

And so as this day wanes I leave you with a remark from Bill Cosby: "Civilization had too many rules for me, so I did my best to rewrite them."

I think I resemble that remark!!

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Ann! Always a pleasure to see your LOs.

Jackie said...

Great Easter pictures.....