On mountain mornings the wood smokes curls round and round

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My time does fly

I have been neglectful, haven't I? I have no excuse at all. Just plum lazy I guess. I have been taking scrapbook classes out the ying-yang, paper and glue, digital and hybrid. I am really loving my classes and I will post some pages here . This is from a wonderful class I took with Jessica Sprague called Type+Writer II. This is one week in my life in October.

This is from Beautiful Evidence also with Jessica Sprague. This is the title page of a 20 page album. If you have not taken this class it is so good.
















I am taking a 12 week class from Ali Edwards called Yesterday and today it is my first journey into heritage pages. I am really liking it too. Here is the title page of that album.


Here is a page from a class I am taking with Anna Aspenes called Album Magic. I am learning some design in this class which is nothing I have done before. The learning curse is pretty steep for me. But I love Anna and her designs so this is a good place to be.













I am taking two other classes right now too. College 101 with Renee Pearson. Another design class and Holidays in Hand at Jessica's. In holidays we will make a "daily December" type album starting December 1. This class is great and I will post daily (No, really, honest, for sure and all that jazz) beginning Dec. 1. Watch for it at a blog near you.

Here is just a tidbit for thought: I think there should be a sarcasm font!

Have a good one!

No comments: